Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 November 2014

My crushes 😍💔

So far I have had four big or can I say massive crushes,which not even one became a serious relationship. This was because that I've have never had the courage to tell them what I thought about them and felt for them.(Not going to use their real names)

My first crush was Boy 1 who came from Madeira. His mum worked as a cleaner at the flat that my parent own in Madeira that one day will be mine. He was this tall, tanned, brown haired boy. I first fell in love with him when his mum started to bring him over to my house so that we could be friends and play, But one day his mum decides to leave him and me alone at home so that she could go out to the shops to buy some food for lunch. Apparently his mum said that when she came back from the shops that he had his arm around me while watching a film. This was so long ago that I've forgot of what had happened on that day. It was so many years ago and plus I was really young at that time. So it was getting to the day that I had to leave so I could come back to London and on that day he goes missing. He made everyone worried. He was not at his dad's house, He was not at his sister house. Well it was time for me to go and catch my plane so we weren't much help to look for him. So arrive in London and we call them to see if they had found him and guess what they had. So we ask why he had run away for and he said "it was because Diana had not said bye to me and I was really sad so I decided to run away." I was shocked for the excuses he gave for running away.

My second crush was Boy 2 who attended primary school and was the same age. He was the popular boy in my class which every girl liked him including me. Primary school was the worst years of my life but I tell you another time. I never told him how I felt because he was popular and I was one of them loners who had no friends and was always alone. He never looked in my direction and never felt the same way as I felt for him. Their where rumours that he liked this girl called Girl 1. I never liked her from the first day I saw her she looked like one of them bitches that would only be friends with you when she need help or something. She use to think that she was the queen of the world but she wasn't. 

My third crush was Boy 3. His mum was and still is a great friend of my family. He way ONLY five years old than me. From the first time I saw him I never liked him but one day their was something about him that made me fall in love with him. I didn't know what. With this crush I was not scared and told him what I felt for him and when I told him he said that he felt the same way for me. Which was a great relief. He kept on asking me to go out with him on a date but for some reason I would always say NO. I think it was because I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had and I knew that if we where to be together everything would change. And I hate change. Their was one time I was texting him and ask if he was OK. He said he wasn't because he just found out that his girlfriend of a year was leaving him for another girl. Which was sad but at the same time funny. I always think about him and me and how it would be if we where together. Now every time I see him theirs like an awkwardness between us two. What wrong with me?????????


My fourth crush was Boy 4 another boy from my primary school, who also was popular and would not look at me. I never use to like him because he was one of them show off's, who everyone would be proud off because he was good at football and appeared in the local newspaper because of his football. He was another like Boy 2. He also had a crush on Girl 1. Which with his luck he actually went out with her for some time. I started to like him after one night I had a dream that me and him would get marry, have children and live happily ever after. Which only happened in moves. That dream got me thinking that I might have a shot with him but what was I thinking that would never happen. Crazy me!!! I know that I will never find someone who will love me they way I love them and that I will be alone the rest of my life and grow old with 1000000000000000000000000 CAT'S.




No comments:

Post a Comment