Search This Blog

Thursday 28 May 2015

Day at the London Zoo

On Thursday 28th May me and my Friend Emily spent the day at the London Zoo. We decided to do this as we hadn't been to the zoo since we where little girls. I was so happy to see all the animals and the new baby animals and touching them. I felt like a little kid going to the zoo for the first time. My favourite animal is Giraffes. I like them because over their long neck and their colour.


When we arrived at the zoo we got our photo taken on the green screen. Which is when they can change the background of the photo to what ever they want or you want. These our how mine and my friend Emily pictures turned out to be.












After we did the green screen experience we went and look at the animal's. I love taking pictures of anything new I see or anything that catches my eye. While I was at the zoo I look over 200 pictures of the animals and landscapes. These are the pictures I took at the zoo. They are taken and edited by me.
















































  


   



I had so much fun at the zoo with Emily. For the first time in my life I got to see the whole zoo in a day. After the zoo we went for a meal at Pizza Express. Had such a nice meal and we had good service.


Diana Alves 
xoxox

Follow me:
Instagram : queen_diana13
Twitter: Diana_Ronaldo1

Follow Emily:
Instagram: emily62442
Twitter: Emily62442
YouTube: Emily DaytoDay Holloway







No comments:

Post a Comment