Search This Blog

Monday 22 June 2015

Claire's Nail Varnish

I've recently tired Claire's 'burgundy' colour nail polish which someone brought for me to try. I really don't go for a reddy type of nail polish but when I painted my nails with the polish it was like love at first sight and since that day I haven't taken it off. It's a 10ml bottle and it cost £2.50. I was given another two different colour's to try but still hadn't had a chance to try them. The two different colours are 'Love me not' and 'Acid' and also they are both in the red family. They also look both really good and they where also £2.50. The 'Acid' colour polish is light then the 'Burgundy' colour and looks a bit like a reddy pinky colour.

All three colours

Burgundy
Love Me Not


             
Acid


   

No comments:

Post a Comment